Static Caravan Insurance Buyer's Guide

Feefo logo

At NACO, we offer advice and guidance for everything that's holiday caravan related, and we offer our members a static caravan insurance policy that we’re very proud of. We thought we’d offer a quick overview of what to look for when you’re buying insurance for your caravan or lodge.

Get immediate insurance cover for your static caravan with a couple of clicks!

Get a Quick Quote

Retrieve an existing quote

Got a question about our insurance? Speak to our team of static caravan specialists

01255 820321

Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm
Sat & Bank Holidays 9am to 1pm

Cheapest isn't always best…

Everyone does it – insurance companies are used to people ‘shopping around’ and looking for cheaper quotes. However, bargain policies are often cheap for a reason. Certain levels of cover are likely to be excluded or limited and you might find when you come to claim that certain conditions haven’t been met. Pay close attention to the small print and make sure that you ask questions about cover.

Is accidental damage cover included as standard?
Do I need to anchor my caravan?
Is theft always covered?
Are there any limits on my contents?

Check out independent reviews and ratings…

Alongside policy coverage you’ll also want to ensure that you’re dealing with a reputable company. If the insurer in question isn’t already showing their chosen ‘review site’ and rating simply tap into google – “insurer name reviews”. Look for claims experience as this will show how the insurer behaves when a clam is made – a really important factor of any insurance policy.

Market value or new for old?

The static caravan insurance market is unusual in that it offers consumers new for old cover on structures. This means that in the tragic event of a ‘total loss’ you would be replaced with a brand new equivalent specification model. It’s often more expensive than market value, but you’re obviously getting more for your money. Take a look at our guides that explain the differences between market value cover and new for old cover.

Remember, we’re not a call centre and the team have been part of the caravan industry for decades. Give us a call if you have any questions about static caravan insurance or lodge insurance.

Why choose NACO to insure your static caravan or holiday lodge?

We pride ourselves on providing the best level of customer service for static caravan insurance, advice and support for all of our members.

Don't just take our word for it, read what our members have to say.

Join NACO Get a Quick Quote

Google Reviews
Average Customer Rating 4.8/5