• New and refurbished holiday homes for sale
• Choose from lodges, villas and holiday homes for sale (12 month holiday use)
• Brand new caravan plots just released for sale
• Become an owner at Broadlands Park and Marina and gain access to multiple leisure clubs
• Great park facilities including gym, indoor pool, bar and restaurant
• Marina & moorings available - explore the Broads by water
Sought after Suffolk is unspoiled but you’ll be spoiled for choice. Discover the waterways
of the Broads via the park’s marina. Located close to the one of the UK’s most prestigious
seaside locations, Southwold, with it’s working lighthouse, splendid art galleries, fine shops,
pubs, award-winning pier, historic beach huts and Adnam’s brewery, Broadlands Park and
Marina is the perfect spot to explore what Suffolk has to offer.
If your idea of holiday heaven is to relax on miles of golden beach, at Broadlands Park and Marina it’s right on your doorstep. If you’re looking for something more active, the Norfolk Broads and their beautiful rivers are ideal for a host of things including sailing, angling and bird watching.
You could of course stay close to your holiday home and savour the delights of our indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness studio. Or, if you really want to chill out, there’s the park’s own Quayside Bar and Restaurant which overlooks the Broads. Safe for children, who have their own play equipment throughout the park, this is the holiday village with something for everyone.
Whatever the season, it’s all here for you at Broadlands Park and Marina.
RELATED ARTICLES - advice and support caravan industry news products & reviews static caravan park review
Published on 13 October 2022 By Jenny Blumsom