Why Victory Leisure Homes?
Looking for the ideal holiday home can be difficult when there’s a lot to consider. Do you go for two bedrooms or three? What about the interior design style – contemporary or classic? And is an ensuite an ‘essential’ or a ‘nice to have’?
But when it comes to picking the right manufacturer, the
choice is simple. Here are five reasons why a Victory holiday
home is perfect for every type of holidaymaker.
1. Interior design like no other – We know what makes a holiday living space truly stand apart and have designed a range that’s created for real life – without compromising on style. Throughout our holiday homes, you’ll find Scandinavian-inspired interior design; statement colour blocking; bespoke, integrated wine glass racks; Herringbone flooring, bringing a light, bright and modern feel; as well as clever storage solutions in the utility room – keeping this practical space looking chic and clean. What’s not to like?
2. We use the latest technology – We’ve invested heavily in the latest technology, to make sure our holiday homes are built using the best. From design stage - with 3D visualisation tools and virtual reality (VR) – to our factories – with cutting-edge machinery and tools – we use technology to help us push boundaries and create better homes for holidaymakers.
3. Novus: changing holiday home manufacturing forever – The holiday home manufacturing process has been the same for decades. It has a reputation for being slow and ‘behind the times’. Until now. Novus is a construction process created by Victory Leisure Homes that uses technology to improve manufacturing, bringing it firmly into the 21st Century.
Think energy efficiency like never before. Think holidaying in a boutique hotel – with no more ‘bouncing’ floors or plastic joins on the walls, as you might experience in a traditional caravan.
4. From our team to yours – Victory has been designing and manufacturing luxury holiday homes for more than 10 years and has grown from a small business to a 400-strong company of fearless innovators. Victory’s senior leadership team is made up of industry veterans with more than 100 years’ worth of combined experience, plus a couple of new faces to help us think differently. You can trust our team has been there and done it.
5. Our holiday homes – Our holiday homes and lodges are designed and built by the best. Every detail – from the placement of plug sockets to the integration of full-size baths – has been considered. Our homes and lodges boast great entertaining spaces to bring family and friends together, functional, and beautiful utility rooms to store away essential items and useful dressing areas for a moment of ‘me time’.
RELATED ARTICLES - advice and support buying a static holiday caravan caravan industry news caravan review holiday home review products & reviews
Published on 22 September 2022 By Jenny Blumsom