Away Resorts have announced an exciting new development at their Tattershall Lakes park in Lincolnshire – their new pool area is set to open Easter 2020!
The new outdoor heated swimming pool will feature all sorts of special extras – here’s what they say about it…
What to expect: It’s much more than an outdoor pool – that’s for sure. You can expect the following wet and wild features for our exciting new outdoor pool and entertainment facility:
• Outdoor screen and entertainment facility, so ‘Li-lo’ and immerse yourself in film.
• Open 7 months of the year with heated changing facilities for that summery warm glow when it gets chilly… brrrr...
• Poolside food venue serving delicious snacks to keep your little flippers fuelled.
• Space-tastic 25m x 10m main pool to freely float or front crawl in, and a paddling pool perfect for little water babies.
• Graded slope so the whole family can paddle in safety.
• Sun loungers surround the pool area so you can sunbathe or shade in Mediterranean style.
The exciting new addition to the park will begin construction over the winter period and is due to open on Good Friday, Easter 2020.
Away Resorts keep their blog up to date with new and exciting things across their portfolio of family friendly holiday parks.