Are you heading to the Caravan and Holiday Home Expo in Hull?
Are you thinking of buying a new static caravan or upgrading when you visit the caravan and holiday home show on 7th & 8th September 2019? Here are our 5 top things to think about when buying a new holiday home or lodge...
1. Join NACO before you buy - we can give you independent advice about price, rules, contracts and pitfalls to avoid plus a discount on your insurance.
2. Make sure that you're insured immediately - most parks will make sure you do this on sale, but you might forget if you upgrade.
3. If you've changed the spec or your van, don't assume that your policy will cover you automatically - make sure that you've told your insurer about the changes.
4. If you've decided to add decking or a hot tub make sure you increase your sums insured to ensure that they or any other new items are covered.
5. If insurance isn't included as part of the sale, come to NACO for a comparative quote - we're competitively priced.
Come and see us for a chat on our stand at the caravan and holiday show at the Lawns and find more about the benefits of NACO membership.