The National Caravan Council
Web: http://www.thencc.org.uk Telephone: 01252 318251
The NCC was setup over 70 years ago (1939) as the UK trade body representing the collective interests of the tourer, motorhome, holiday home and park home sectors. Whilst the roots of the industry lie in the early half of the nineteenth century it has developed significantly and now has a turnover approaching £6 billion per annum, employs in excess of 100,000 people and serves over 1.7 million caravanners and motorhomers.
We are a not for profit membership organisation and unique in that we represent all those within the supply chain:-
- Manufacturers of tourers, motorhomes and holiday and park homes
- Retail dealers of tourers and motorhomes
- Distributors of holiday homes
- Holiday and residential park operators
- Suppliers of components, appliances and accessories
- Specialist service providers to the industry
- Working with our members to ensure that the industry delivers high quality products and services and treats customers fairly.
NCC is governed by elected members from within the industry serving through a range of specialist committees and a Board of Directors and is managed by the Directorate based in Hampshire.
We listen to our consumers through close contact with organisations such as The Caravan Club, the Camping and Caravanning Club, National Association of Caravan Owners and park home residents associations, who represent the interests of owners whose comments are essential in developing our work programmes.
Why choose NACO to insure your static caravan or holiday lodge?
We pride ourselves on providing the best level of customer service for static caravan insurance, advice and support for all of our members. Don't just take our word for it, read what our members have to say. Join NACO today or Get a Quick Quote