Independent Static Caravan Advice from NACOOwning a static caravan represents a considerable investment - so we think it is only fair you should have easy access to independent, impartial static carvan advice. As such, we offer a wealth of information, resources and assistance designed to make your static caravan ownership as pleasant and easy as possible.
You can get static caravan advice from our friendly, helpful UK based staff 6 days a week - by calling us between 9am and 5pm, Monday through to Friday, or between 9am and 1pm on a Saturday. If you would like to email us, we'll return your call as soon as we can.
All static caravan advice provided by the National Association of Caravan Owners is intended as expert guidance. Please click on the link to visit our online help section, where you will find information about all aspects of static caravan ownership and selling.
Listed below you'll see that there are some articles only available to NACO members. Membership is just £24.00 a year and you’ll benefit from our member magazine, member only insurance rates, access to our Advice Team and much more.
- Winter Weather
- Business Rates at Caravan Parks
- Budget Proposes VAT Increase on Static Holiday Caravans.
- Do I need a TV Licence at my Static Holiday Caravan?
- Selling Your Static Holiday Caravan
- Gas Safety in Static Caravans
- VAT Concession Changes at Holiday Caravan Parks
- Contacting your MP about problems at your holiday caravan park...
- Starting a Caravan Owners' Group
- Snow & Ice Advice at Static Holiday Caravan Parks
- OFT Guidance
- Buying a Holiday Caravan
Members only articles
- Water Resale at Holiday Caravan Parks
- Electricity Resale & Unit Price
- Gas Resale at Static Holiday Caravan Parks
- Pitch Fee Increase at Static Holiday Caravan Parks
- The Holiday Caravanner Digital Edition
- Advice Leaflets
- Selling your Caravan
- Overhanging Branches
- Member Documents
- Making a Small Claim
- Taking care of your Caravan
- The Sale of Goods Acts
- Decking & Verandahs